Sunday, May 10, 2015

Flashback: Trigger Happy SC State Trooper Shoots Unarmed Man Trying to Comply with His Orders

COLUMBIA, SC – Cops in South Carolina know who and what, but the big question is — why?!

Here’s what happened. A traffic stop for a possible seatbelt violation. Then the driver ends up on the ground, shot by a state trooper.


And now former South Carolina state trooper of the year Sean Groubert is out of a job and facing 20 years in prison if convicted of ‘assault and battery of a high and aggravated nature’, as they call such things in South Carolina.


The trooper`s dash camera caught the shooting on video.


Trooper: “Are you hit?”
Victim: “I think so! I can’t feel my legs. I don’t know what happened. I just grabbed my license. Why did you shoot me?”
Trooper: “Well, you dove head first back into your car.”
Groubert`s attorney says he thought Lavar Jones was reaching for a gun.
Trooper: “It’s a seatbelt violation sir.”
Victim: “Seatbelt! I just pulled it off right there at the corner to pull into the gas station! Ahhh!”

http://cw33.com/2014/09/25/camera-shot-trooper-arrested-for-shooting-unarmed-man/

No comments:

Post a Comment